Saturday, July 23, 2005

Yet Another Blog

In keeping with my many moods and personalities, I have started this, my third, blog.

Actually, this is a reaction to the loss of a really awesome poem I blogged on myspace and now it is gone. Like an idiot, I did not copy it to a word document before I posted it, so it is really and truly gone and I am quite upset.

ANYHOO...

Here are a sampling of the things rattling in my head at this moment...Song lyrics, Criss Angel, making dinner, the dog snoring on the floor, beer burps, and the fact that the babies are too quiet.

I shall return!!

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

What's Criss Angel? I am excited to read this, your third blog. Welcome to blogger...

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger The Hatleyman said...

Blogger is way better...come check me out...

http://hatleyman.blogspot.com/

I been known to kick the funny bone...

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger aangelgoddess said...

Criss Angel is an incredibly hot illusionist/magician. He has a show called Mindfreak on A&E on Weds nights at 10p EST. He is oh so attractive and also intriguing and has that extra special something else that you can't put your finger on but makes you all tingly inside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home